- 5:30pm – 6:30pm: Career Development Workshop
- 6:30pm: Doors Open and Check-in for Main Program
- 6:30pm: Networking, Food
- 7:00pm: Speaker Begins
- 8:15pm: Speaker Ends, Post-Program Networking
- 8:30pm: Program Ends
- 8:30pm: Volunteer Task Force (VTF) Meeting (for those interested in volunteering)
- Career Development Workshop: FREE
- Pre-registered PMICIC Members: $10.00 (Enter your PMI Number in the Promotional Code field to Apply Discount)
- Pre-registered Non-PMICIC Members: $20.00
- All Unregistered Walk-ins: $30.00 (cash, check, credit card)
TICKET PROMOTION: Member and non-members may purchase an 2019 Annual Admission Pass that provides access to all 2019 PMICIC Monthly Programs for a one time cost of $50.00 for members and $100 for non-members.
Career Development Workshop = 1 PDU
Main Program = 2 PDUs
VTF Meeting = 1 PDU
About PMICIC Career Development Workshops
The Career Development Workshop takes place one hour prior to our Main Monthly Program. This career development workshop “Future of Work” series is designed for anyone interested in beginning, advancing, or transitioning their career in project management. Bring your resume, questions, business cards, and something to take notes on.
About PMICIC Monthly Programs
PMICIC has regular monthly programs on the 3rd Wednesday of each month with the exception of November and December that are on different days. Each program revolves around a central topic integral to successful project management. Topics include both Agile and traditional project management and address at least one of the three domains that make up the PMI Talent Triangle: Technical, Leadership, and Strategic & Business Management. Topics will be posted once we confirm the speaker.
In addition to the presentation, attendees enjoy the opportunity to interact with and network with all levels of Project Professionals from across Indy.
Monthly Programs are open to both PMICIC members and non-members.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS:
If you or someone you know is interested in speaking, apply here.