The Project Management Institute Central Indiana Chapter 2017 Professional Development Day (PDD) is Indiana's largest Project Management conference. PDD features a full day of workshops and breakout sessions divided into tracks of cross-industry leading topics. Vendors, career development, educational, and networking opportunities for project managers throughout Indiana round out this world-class annual event.
With more topic areas this year, PDD is BIGGER than ever!
- Strategic Business Management
- Technical Project Management
- Business Analysis
- New Project Managers
PDD 2017 Keynote Speakers Announced!
This year's keynotes, World Class Speaking Coaches, Skip Weisman and Manley Feinberg II, guide you towards Building Your Project Management Legacy. With 2 individual keynotes and a joint keynote session, Skip and Manley combine their efforts and lead this year's speakers in presenting attendees with a unique, inspirational, high-powered, high-value program.
PMICIC PDD 2017 at a Glance:
- One full day with over 20 educational sessions to choose from
- Network with hundreds of PMs and leaders from around the state
- 3 Keynote speaker sessions
- Expo featuring PM product, service, and training vendors
- Career/job fair featuring employers and staffing firms
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks included
- Free prizes and giveaways throughout the day
- Free parking
- Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Friday, October 13, 2017
7:00am: Doors open, Registration, Networking, Breakfast
6:00pm: Program ends
502 EAST EVENT CENTRE
502 East Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
Super Early Bird: Now - May 31st:
PMICIC Members: $250 / Non-Members: $300
Early Bird: Jun 1 - Sept 11:
PMICIC Member: $300 / Non-Member: $375
PMICIC Members: $375 / Non-Member: $450
PMICIC Members: $195 / Non-Member: $260
(Proof of Student Status Required at the Door)
Registration Closes October 9.
Sponsorship Opportunities available for PDD!!
Become a sponsor and engage a large audience of project professionals.
Call for Speakers!