To Claim PDUs through PMI.org,
- Login to PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements System, click "Report PDUs" button, then login.
- Select "Report PDUs" from the left pane menu.
- On the claim PDU page, select the activity Category for the program type you attended. For example:
- For Chapter Meetings, select "Organizational Meetings"
- For Training courses, select "Course or Training"
- Enter the program information to search and locate the program you attended. Helpful Hints:
- Organization/Host: PMICIC's "Organizational/Host" name is "C002"
- Activity or Meeting Number: This is the activity or meeting number provided during the program or training
- Once you locate the program you attended, it will populate the remaining information including dates and PDUs available to be claimed aligned with the Talent Triangle categories that have been approved for the program.
- Select Submit and you will receive an email confirmation sent to your profile email address that your PDUs was claimed.