Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the top professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute. PMI’s latest salary survey confirms: Project management is one of the hottest professions out there. Your PMP® credential — also positively impacts your salary. According to the survey responses of more than 30,000 practitioners in 29 countries, those with a PMP® certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP® certification.
The most popular Project Management course, aligned with the new PMBOK® Guide – 6th Edition, teaches not only what it takes to pass the PMP® exam but also practical knowledge for managing real-world projects. This intense, comprehensive 4-day classroom course includes comprehensive coverage of the Process Groups, Knowledge Areas, Project Management Processes, and all inputs/tools & techniques/outputs. Along the way you will earn the minimum 35 contact hours of project management education mandated to apply to sit for the PMP® certification exam.
This course is a 4-day live, instructor-led classroom Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Exam Prep Boot Camp structured with the goal of providing students what they need to study to pass the PMP® exam – all while learning practical project management concepts that you can put to work immediately. Our instructors are certified by PMI and Top Rank IT to instruct this course, have over 15+ years demonstrated project management experience across multiple industries and domains, hold an advanced college degree, have taught in a secondary education or equivalent environment, have earned the PMP® certification, and have passed our rigorous instructional selection process.
Coursework is specifically focused on the content and approach required to successfully pass the exam in the shortest amount of time. Our unique instructional strategy will increase comprehension and retention of key elements, while also providing students with practical information that can be applied immediately to the project work environment.
- 4-day live, instructor led classroom course aligned with the PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition
- Group discussion for better reinforcement
- Real world examples from various industries and domains
- Local, expert, certified trainer & practitioner with experience across various industries
- Course workbook, instructor’s notes, practice questions
- PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition
- PMI Agile Practice Guide
- PMP® exam flashcards
- One year access to our PMP® online exam simulator
- 35 Contact hours certificate required for PMP® application
- 32 Approved Professional Development Units (PDUs) towards a PMI credential
- PMP® application and project experience calculation assistance
- Unlimited support access to our instructors after the course
- 1st attempt exam pass guarantee
- 98.7% exam success pass rate
Check course dates, times, and locations here - seats are limited.
PMICIC Members Discount
PMICIC members recieve 10% off the course price when you use the promotional discount code PMICIC2018 at checkout.
Register for Top Rank ITand PMI Central Indiana Chapter Partnership classes including CAPM, PMP, PMI-ACP, PM Fundamentals, PM Essentials.