PMP Certification Exam Prep Boot Camp
NOTE: PMI has announced that the PMP® exam is changing in the First Quarter of 2018. Now is your last chance to enroll in a course to earn your PMP® before the PMBOK and Exam changes.
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the top professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute. PMI’s latest salary survey confirms: Project management is one of the hottest professions out there. Your Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential — also positively impacts your salary. According to the survey responses of more than 30,000 practitioners in 29 countries, those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification.
The most popular Project Management course, based on PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition, teaches not only what it takes to pass the PMP exam but also practical knowledge on managing projects. This intense, comprehensive 5-day course covers the 5 Process Groups, 10 Knowledge Areas, 47 Project Management Processes, and all inputs/tools & techniques/outputs. Along the way you will earn the 35 contact hours of project management education mandated to apply to sit for the PMP certification exam.
This course is a 5-day live, instructor-led classroom Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Exam-prep Bootcamp structured with the goal of providing students exactly what they need to pass the PMP® exam – all while learning practical project management concepts that you can put to work immediately.
Coursework is focused on the key topics and knowledge areas required for success on the exam. Our unique study strategy will increase comprehension and retention of key elements, while also providing students with practical information that can be applied immediately to the project work environment.
- Group activities and discussion for better reinforcement
- Real world examples from various industries
- Local, expert, certified trainer & practitioner with experience across various industries
- Course workbook, instructor’s notes, sample questions, case studies
- PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition
- 35 Contact hours certificate required for PMP application
- PMP application assistance
- 1st attempt exam pass, money-back guarantee
- 99% exam success pass rate
Hurry! Seats are limited and fill quickly for this course. Also, register early to receive assistance on PMP application and scheduling the exam.
This is a demanding course and 1-3 hours of homework is expected. You will need to be committed to studying in class and on your own. The reward is earning your PMP certification in a very brief period of time.
This course provides the most comprehensive and highest quality PMP exam-prep training
- Live classroom exam prep boot camp led by an project management expert and practitioner with real-world practical experience
- 200+ page PMP-Prep workbook
- Your own copy of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) 6th Edition
- Chapter and final test workbooks with PMP exam style questions
- Quick reference guide, process chart worksheets and study aids
- Minimum 35 PMI® approved contact hours towards PMP eligibility requirements
- High quality, comprehensive study materials
- Case studies, interactive learning
- Project work experience calculator for PMP application
- Assistance in completing your PMI® PMP application
- Contiental Breakfast, Lunch, coffee breaks (with snacks) and beverages provided all day
- Course completion certificate
- Valuable exam taking tips
- Exam ready after class
- 99% exam pass success rate
- 1st Attempt Exam Pass Money-back Guarantee
Check course dates, times, and locations here - seats are limited.
PMICIC Members Discount
PMICIC members recieve 10% off the course price when you use the promotional discount code PMICIC2018 at checkout.
Register for Top Rank ITand PMI Central Indiana Chapter Partnership classes including CAPM, PMP, PMI-ACP, PM Fundamentals, PM Essentials.