[IN PERSON] Third Wednesday Program Series | Continuously Involved Project Manager - Technologies Project Managers should know in the age of DevOps
Project Management Professionals are largely focused on scope, schedule and budget. With Agile ways of working and fast moving technology landscape in DevOps the expectations from Project Managers are changing. In the age of Continuous Delivery Project Managers need to be Continuously Involved and general understanding of technology is a big part of it. This presentation is intended to make Project Managers aware of the technology landscape in DevOps and have them take the first step to become Continuously Involved with the Project/Product Teams.
- Understanding of DevOps in a nutshell for Project Managers
- Importance of being a Continuously Involved Project Manager in the age of DevOps
- Understanding of key phases in DevOps and associated technologies
- Activities/exercises which Project Managers can take further with their teams
Presented by: Prateek Karheliya
Things to know:
- Dinner will be provided for this in-person event.
- Doors open at 6pm - event begins promptly at 6:30pm
- Online registration typically closes two days before the event at 11:59 PM.
- Seats are limited for the in-person portion of this hybrid event.
To register for the June virtual event instead, click HERE.
It is no longer possible to register for this event