Get Involved with PMICIC
If you want to get involved with the PMI Central Indiana Chapter, there are several options.
- Attend a PMICIC Event:
- Come to one of our events and see what we’re all about. A list of our upcoming Monthly Program Meetings and seminars can be found on our Home Page.
- Become a Member:
- To be eligible for member discounts on events, to receive access to additional website content and services, and to be eligible to vote for our Board of Directors, you would need to join PMI and the chapter.
- Volunteer Time and Talent:
- There are several ways in which you can contribute to the chapter with your unique set of skills, talents, and interests. You can join a committee, run for the Board of Directors, write an article for the newsletter, or be a speaker at a chapter event.
- Become a Sponsor:
- Your company or organization can get involved with the PMI Central Indiana Chapter by placing an ad on our website, placing an ad in our publications, by sponsoring a chapter event, or by providing discounted or bartered services to the chapter. More information on Sponsorship is available on our Sponsorship page.
- We have many year-round internship opportunities for High School and University students. Contact us for more information.